Indian markets are in a transition phase. Money is flowing from the rest of the world to developing countries like India, China Brazil etc. This huge flow of money is opening up a plethora of job opportunities in the BFSI sector in our country.
As a result, stock markets are expected to grow manifold, creating a demand for professionals in the related areas. Bankers, brokers, consultants, advisors, technical analysts would be the buzz word of the future.
To bridge the anticipated gap of quality professionals in areas of Personal Finance, we have taken the initiative to develop a new breed of experts through high quality, short duration ‘Value Added Programs’. These are practical programs backed by supporting theories, thus preparing the individual for the live markets.
Our training Modules equip the trainees with all the requisite theoretical and practical inputs, which would help them in taking informed decisions for their customers and create wealth for them.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Modeling using Advanced MS Excel Tools
- CFP Certification
- Insurance – Life, General
- Mutual Fund
- NISM Modules
- AMFI Certification
- Capital Markets – Debt, Equity
- The advantages of these programs are unmatched such as:
- Short Duration
- Practical Oriented
- Trainings on technical tools
- Delivered by highly qualified and experienced Finance Professionals
- Value addition
- Better employability and career growth